1. Date with a “10” - My dog is far cuter than any “dog” on Tinder.
2. Improved self-esteem - Instead of feeling guilty for eating an entire box of chocolates, I feel accomplished, energetic, and proud of myself for making a healthy choice.
3. No cell phones - My dog has never interrupted a running date to talk or text on the phone. She always gives me her undivided attention (unless there’s a squirrel of course).
4. No expectations - A few cuddles are more than enough for my dog after a good run.
5. Comfortable clothes - I would trade high heels and Spanks for comfortable running shoes any day.
6. No reservations required - While everyone else is waiting at a crowded, trendy restaurant, I’m running down a tranquil nature trail with my best friend.
7. No shaving required - A little bit of stubble never bothered my pup.
8. Responsible date - I won’t have to pay a taxi or get a designated driver.
9. Zero weight gain - I won’t wake up the next day and regret overindulging on a long run.
10. Hot and sweaty - I’m guaranteed to get hot and sweaty, and feel great afterwards! Running with my dog is sure to create some quality endorphins that last all night.
Still need a Valentine’s Day gift for your dog? The best reward after a long run is a short nap, so your four-legged running partner deserves a comfy dog bed to help them relax and recharge for your next running or hiking adventure! One of our favorites is Molly Mutt Dog Bed Duvets.
These duvet covers can be stuffed with old clothes, towels, or pillows. You get a stylish dog bed that’s durable and easy to clean, and your dog gets a comfy bed that smells like their favorite person—you! You’re also helping the environment by recycling your old stuff!
Comments will be approved before showing up.