1 min read
Why go looking for a Valentine's Day date when the best one is right at your feet? Check out all the benefits to ditching your human date to go running with your dog.
1. Date with a “10” - My dog is far cuter than any “dog” on Tinder.
2. Improved self-esteem - Instead of feeling guilty for eating an entire box of chocolates, I feel accomplished, energetic, and proud of myself for making a healthy choice.
3. No cell phones - My dog has never interrupted a running date to talk or text on the phone. She always gives me her undivided attention (unless there’s a squirrel of course).
4. No expectations - A few cuddles are more than enough for my dog after a good run.
5. Comfortable clothes - I would trade high heels and Spanks for comfortable running shoes any day.
6. No reservations required - While everyone else is waiting at a crowded, trendy restaurant, I’m running down a tranquil nature trail with my best friend.
7. No shaving required - A little bit of stubble never bothered my pup.
8. Responsible date - I won’t have to pay a taxi or get a designated driver.
9. Zero weight gain - I won’t wake up the next day and regret overindulging on a long run.
10. Hot and sweaty - I’m guaranteed to get hot and sweaty, and feel great afterwards! Running with my dog is sure to create some quality endorphins that last all night.
Still need a Valentine’s Day gift for your dog? Check out our selection of hands-free running leashes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.