Can You Conquer the Headstrong 100?
The “Headstrong 100” is a 5k challenge to keep you motivated. Why 100? Because we’re not just running one 5k, we’re running 20! Virtual runs are convenient because you choose the time, date, and location for your race. Simply run, earn your medal, and share your accomplishment!
Thanks for helping! 10% of your registration fee goes to abandoned dogs being cared for by Charming Pet Rescue. Read more
Your registration includes:
• Race Medal
• Real Tyvek Bib with 5k tracker
• Double-sided dog bandana
• Free “Run with Pups” sticker
• Free shippingHow it works:
1. Your bib and bandana will be shipped immediately upon registration—hooray!
2. Use the bib to track your progress
3. Log your 5k runs at RunPups.com
4. When you’ve logged 19 of your 20 races, we’ll ship your well-deserved medal
We'd love to be your running buddy. Post pictures on Instagram or Facebook and mention @RunPups so we can help celebrate your accomplishments. (Sometimes we surprise a participant on social media with a gift or special discount.)
Design a schedule that works for you. We don’t care how you get there; keep moving and conquer the Headstrong 100 virtual challenge.
a. Run once a week for 20 weeks
b. Run twice a week for 10 weeks
c. Or for the total badass, run five times a week for four weeks
d. Run a 10k and get credit for two races
Your participation in our virtual races helps us make donations to Charming Pet Rescue. Guardian is our featured pet for this challenge. Join us as we help Guardian and other needy dogs.
Read more about Guardian.